- Post Master — Decolonizing Architecture, Royal Institute of Art / Kungl. Konsthögskolan (KKH), Stockholm, Sweden.
- MFA — Painting, Fine Arts Academy of Bologna (ABABO), Italy.
- ‘The Blind Man’, a live performance conceived for the Guild of Artists within Manifesta 11, curated by Christian Jankowski, Zürich, Switzerland.
- ‘VOLUMES 2015, Independent Art Publishing Fair’ organised by Anne-Laure Franchette, Gloria Wismer and Patrizia Mazzei at Kunstraum Walcheturm, Zürich, Switzerland.
- Collective exhibition ‘The Imaginary Beyond The Crisis’ organised by Casa Dell’Arte at Palazzo Costanzi, Trieste, Italy.
- Collective exhibition ‘Smuggling Anthologies’ curated by Giuliana Carbi, Ana Peraica, Marija Terpin and Sabina Salamon at the Studio Tommaseo – Trieste Contemporanea, Trieste, Italy.
- Collective exhibition ‘Smuggling Anthologies’ curated by Giuliana Carbi, Ana Peraica, Marija Terpin and Sabina Salamon at the Idrija Municipal Museum, Slovenia.
- Collective exhibition ‘Dresden Public Art View’, curated by Lucie Freynhagen and Svenja Wichmann for C.Rockefeller Center, Dresden, Germany.
- Duo exhibition ‘resist obvious connection between the two parts also avoid great distance’ with Sarah Stein, for the theme “Utopia of a Culture” curated by Élisa Ganivet, within the project ‘artisticDIALOGUE’ presented by the BcmArte Collective at Kleiner Salon, Berlin, Germany.
- Collective exhibition ‘Smuggling Anthologies’ curated by Giuliana Carbi, Ana Peraica, Marija Terpin and Sabina Salamon at the MMSU of Rijeka, Croatia.
- The book ‘Falco’ was exhibited in the exhibition “Don’t be a ham” curated by Ari Marcopulous at Family Business Gallery in New York, USA.
- Collective exhibition ‘Let me write’ curated by Alberto Mattia Martini at the gallery Spazio Testoni in Bologna, Italy, as well as collateral site-specific projects of urban requalification.
- Collective exhibition ‘Under 30 – Premio Campigna’ curated by Adriano Baccilieri at the Vero Stoppioni gallery in S.Sofia, Italy.
- Museum of the Students (MEUS), at the University of Bologna, Italy.
- ‘Reimagine Spaces’, organized by Marco Cechet, Ying Sun, Mark Romei and Pauli Rikaniemi, Royal Institute of Art, Stockholm, Sweden.
- ‘Learning in Spatial Dialectics – Collectively engaging Mejan’, organized by Ying Sun, Mark Romei, Pauli Rikaniemi and Marco Cechet, The Royal Institute of Art’s Research Week 2020, Stockholm, Sweden.
- ‘A Place to Meet, Share and Re-Think Knowledge’, organized by the artist collective ruangrupa, Royal Institute of Art, Stockholm, Sweden.
- ‘text war pic – workshop II, Kunst und Agitation’, organized by the artistic duo Little Warsaw within the festival “Leaving is not an option? – Current artistic positions from Hungary”, HAU2 Hebbel am Ufer, Berlin, Germany.
- Nominated for the BLOOOM Award by WARSTEINER 2015.
- Contest winner at the Druck Berlin Festival (limited silkscreen print edition).
- Member of the Guild of Artists, Zürich, Switzerland.
- ‘What Does It Mean “to Decolonise”? 2′, published by KKH (Royal Institute of Art) Stockholm.
- ‘Cabaret der Künstler — Zunfthaus Voltaire, Joint-venture Performances’, catalog published by Foundation Manifesta 11 Zürich and International Foundation Manifesta, ISBN 978-3-033-06351-8.
- ‘Smuggling Anthologies Reader’, catalogue published by the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Rĳeka, ISBN 978-953-6501-93-9.
- Photographic book ‘Falco’, in collaboration with Giovanni Mazza, self-published and self distributed.